Thursday, August 04, 2005

Tagged

Ok so my wife tagged me with 10 turn offs/ons

So I'll play along, not sure if this is wise...

Turn ons in no particular order...
1. Blonde hair
2. Blue eyes
3. Tattoos nothing too crazy like on the face...
4. Exposed Midriff
5. Pony Tails, well hair up...maybe its the neck and not the hair...
6. Wit, be able to hold a conversation
7. A great Kiss
8. Contact, holding hands, hold my arm while walking on the beach, head on my shoulders etc..
9. A little make-up, not because you need it though...
10. A great smile, that might have some crazy thoughts behind it....



Turn Offs...again in no particular order...
1. Wearing clothes that wasn't designed for your body...sure they make it in your size, but c'mon now...to a certain degree...not to say wear a moo moo if your not a size -3...but you know what I mean
2. Frumpy boring clothes...a little style, a little thought, makes me think you might care what I think you look like.
3. Too Much makeup, crazy blue eye shadow, and painted eyebrows...
4. Hair where it doesn't need to be...lip, in between your eyebrows, you get the picture...a little leg hair stubble wont kill everything...but arm pit stubble...arm pits in general really
5. Nothing to talk about...dull conversation...
6. Smoking
7. too much jewelry
8. Muscle bound...good tone is fine, just dont bench me
9. Money hungry
10. No baseball? Don't have to love the Giants...but be prepared to watch a few games...

That was a little tougher than I tought it would be...

1 comment:

Kari said...

great lists...it was a little tough for me too