Saturday, February 18, 2006

I think its Saturday

Athough honestly Im not too sure...
Lets see I have been working everyday since the superbowl...13 straight, I'm sure a lot of people work that many between 2 jobs, or even one like mine. But 80 hours just since this Sunday, its been awhile since I have pulled these kind of hours. There is a major difference now, I really like working these days. Its nice that my hard work pays off too, and is recognized. We had the CEO in the store on Thursday and the store looked GREAT!!

Now I can focus on the next step. I have interviews March 8th in Denver! If everything goes well, then I would just be waiting for my own store!!! We have 3 in our market in October, so June or July for training! Its just amazing how much has changed in so litte time.

No comments: