Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back in action...

I'll see if I can keep this going for awhile this time...

The Customer is Always Right...even when?

About 3pm on a Thursday a man stops me in the aisle..."Do you need help with anything?
"yes! My daughter just threw up over there..."
Not the kind of help I was hoping for...No big deal, not too messy, just a shopvac and some carpet cleaner...back to business..

5pm the same evening...MOD needed at the Men's fitting room...On my way.
Two young associates, giggling, "you have to see this!"
In the fitting room, a sharp nasty smell. "Great" In the stall, a wad of the tissue paper and cardboard collar used to keep the shape in dress shirts...along with some ones accidental BM! Wipe your butt in the fitting room, leave it in the room, and back about your business! WOW...again not a major mess, but a few gags, almost make it a HUGE mess, don the gloves, shirt as a mask and a trip to the dumpster later and its back to business...

830pm...walking near the front of the store...a little piece of something on the tile...hmmm...oh wait theres another 4ft later...oh you have got to be kidding. A trail leading back to the restrooms. No pot of gold at the end of this rainbow! Instead in the womens restroom, a large, extremely nasty mess in front of the toilet. In the middle of the pile, the ladie's underwear. Not that she would have wanted them in the condition they were in...but just leave them there? CRAZY!

I use this day to fall back on when I think I have had a bad day, or someone else needs to know their day could be worse...usually does the trick!

No comments: