Monday, July 25, 2005

big day


JJ turned 9 today!! My how she has grown, she makes me proud everyday.












A perfect way to celebrate...snip snip...just a little nervous about it, but I'm sure it will be better than I've built it up to be.

Its just put me in funky mood...I woke up at 6:30 and tooled around with my baseball teams. I should have gotten on my bike on the trails, I'll have tons of time to sit on my butt over the next couple days. But JJ woke up, and I didn't want to take off right away and now its 10:30 and creeping up on 100 outside...oh well...I wonder how long it will be before I can or will want to ride again...

I did start to read a book last night, Good to Great by Jim Collins, fairly interesting first chapter.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Thats one beautiful girl you have there ;)