Friday, July 29, 2005

The "list"

As I pour over football lists for the upcoming fantasy season I thought of todays topic..My friend and I have always debated lists over the years. There are several categories, I'll break one out for the rest of the world here. I'll start off with most attractive women (of course that you don't know)...He can always rattle of his top tier, and usually I fill mine in as I go along. They always change, and thats usually when the debate starts..."You know who broke into my top five?"
Actually thats true for our top movies, songs, bands, PJ songs, etc...
The last time Misti and I ended up on this trail, her friend was over and they were talking about some dude they found attractive and started prodding for who I thought. After some feigned indifference we started to throw some names out there, here is top ten for now



1 Poppy Montgomery
2 Jennifer Love Hewitt
3 Jennie Finch
4 Gwen Stefani
5 Jaime Pressly
6 Teri Hatcher
7 Emily Procter
8 Niki Gudex
9 Jessica Simpson
10 Lindsay Lohan

Recent cuts...Jenny Garth, Anna Kournikova...
On the Bubble...Amy Beard, tanit phoenix, carmella descesare

3 comments:

Misti said...

And i still disagree with three of those *wink*

Kari said...

Oh....my hubby and BIL's are just crazy for Jennie Finch

Yelling Man said...

The wife and I are always have a list!! 10 is too many though!! I love it!