Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Day After

Still not too bad, but definitely not as cofortable as yesterday...gonna be tough for mist with 5 kids for a couple days...


Its Tuesday, usually one of my favorite days of the week...New Music Tuesdays! But there doesn't seem to be much out today...new Jason Mraz, and accoustic Alanis Morisette should be interesting. The next month or so will be slow, everyone holding off until the holidays. I know PJ is in the studio still, hopefully something comes out soon...Gary Allan has one coming in October

1 comment:

Lois said...

Hey J. Glad to hear you're on the mend. New music tuesday, hmmmmm it's always new movie tuesday for me. I guess I should look into the music side too, ahhh just more money to spend, maybe not. Acoustic Alanis peaks my curiosity though!

Here from Misti's blog :o)