Sunday, July 24, 2005

What's in your playlist?

Most of the time my most played stays at least among the same group of bands/artists...but once in a while a get the hinkering for some new music...but here are some songs that are tops on my Ipod... some new to the Library, some rediscovered, some permanent fixures...
Ben Harper-Steal My Kisses
Kid Rock-Bawitaba
Dierks Bently-Settle For a Slowdown
Keith Urban-You'll Think of Me (live)
Guns and Roses-Civil War
Pearl Jam- BushLeaguer
Sting-It's Probably Me
Stone Temple Pilots- plush (accoustic)
Bush-Letting the Cables Sleep
Rascal Flatts- Fast Cars and Freedom

Thats a fairly accurate 10 at least, I could go on...
Harper made it back to the list when one of PJs live shows went through my headphones where he tagged, Steal My Kisses on the end of Daughter.
Kid Rock just gets the blood flowin
Bentley has some great songs under his belt already, definetly one I'll be looking for new music from in the future.
Urban is one of the few country artists that I can listen to every track on a disc without skipping...99% of the time.
This is one my all time favorite GNR songs, I wish I could upload my old GNR tapes, patiences is up there too
PJ, well there is always PJ in my playlist...
Sting, an all time favorite, definitely have my parents to thank, I can remember listening to this on the way to Yellowstone, one of the few discs I took my discman off for...I hunted it down after it played on the overhead at work...not sure if thats good yet...
STP, by far my favorite all time accoustic song.
Bush, in my top ten bands, I wish they would do something soon, but Letting the Cables Sleep has always been a fav, and just heard it on Ethel...it cemented the channel.
The Rascal Flatts song makes me think of Mist everytime, I'm sure the first time I hear it live it will be ruined...I'll enjoy it while it lasts....

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love "Fast Cars and Freedom". Reminds me of my teenage years!

Kari said...

Kenny Chesney is top on my playlist! Rascal Flatts at #2 and Jack Johnson is the newest addition to my list.