Saturday, July 30, 2005

Huge First Day Back

Its started off like any old first day back on the job, touch base with everyone. Walk around and see whats new, try to get through 9 days of email...

Then I started talking to my boss...Apparently one of the stores in Northwest Las Vegas is hurting, down a manager and trying to open, with major buyers intown...up against a wall. So the Territory Manager decides to send ME! No real discussion, my name at the top of his list! Im blown away! He wants me to go there for 2 weeks and help get them back on track. A huge opportunity. Not sure how much will come to fruition with me just getting back from vacation, being out of the store for 3 weeks in a row...so we will see. Crazy! I got goosebumps when she was telling me all this!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow! Congrats. I agree with Tiffany, be proud :)